TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Hierarchical Maintenance Access Control Levels
- Work Order Hybrid Flow/Sequence Diagram
The new Aquipa Maintenance + module marks a significant shift from our previous workflows on managing maintenance tasks.
We now have a streamlined work order management system which allows for easier creation, assignment, and tracking, enabling better communication, task prioritization, and overall workflow management.
This will be a staged change management process to help minimize disruptions to ongoing operations. Changes will be implemented in a phased manner, reducing the impact on day-to-day activities and allowing for gradual adjustment.
This guide's work flows have been developed for stage 1 of this process.
Hierarchical Maintenance Access Control Levels
Hierarchical Maintenance Access Permissions
* Access limited to only being able to action on the task a user is assigned to
|Access Level||Maintenance Manager||Maintenance Supervisor||Task Assignee|
|View Maintenance Schedules||✔||✔||✔|
|View Work Orders||✔||✔||✔|
|Add Maintenance Tasks to Work Orders||✔||✔||✔|
|Perform Checklist items on Maintenance Tasks||✔||✔*||✔*|
|Comment on Maintenance Tasks||✔||✔*||✔*|
|Set task criticality||✔||✔*||✔*|
|Set task fault codes||✔||✔*||✔*|
|Assign users or teams to existing tasks||✔||✔*||X|
|Rename or Edit Task Title||✔||✔*||X|
|Review, Approve and Close Maintenance Tasks||✔||✔*||X|
|Reload Maintenance Checklists and Edit Form||✔||✔*||X|
|Assign Maintenance Managers to Work Orders||✔||X||X|
|Create Work Orders||✔||X||X|
|Defer Maintenance Tasks to a Deferred Work Order||✔||X||X|
|Comment on Work Orders||✔||X||X|
|Rename or Edit Work Order Title||✔||X||X|
How to assign Hierarchical Maintenance Access levels
To grant a user Maintenance Manager or Supervisor access go to:
- Avatar in the top right hand corner > Configuration Panel > Maintenance > General > Assign Maintenance Manager
- Avatar in the top right hand corner > Configuration Panel > Maintenance > General > Assign Maintenance Supervisor
Work Order Hybrid Flow/Sequence Diagram
Please see the below diagram on the Work Order Hybrid Flow/Sequence:
Notifications will be sent out from the system as long as a user has the required notifications turned on. Email, push and bell notifications can be:
- If a plant is Tagged out all users are notified
- If a maintenance becomes overdue all maintenance managers are notified.
- If a maintenance is coming due on asset an email notification will be sent out to all maintenance managers. Maintenance coming due notifications can be configured to notify by set time frames.
- When a work order request is made a notification will be sent out to all Maintenance Managers.
- When a maintenance manager is assigned to a work order they will receive a notification.
- When a user is assigned to a task on a work order they will receive a notification.
- When a task is awaiting review, assigned Maintenance Supervisors will be sent a notification.
- When a task is overdue, assigned Maintenance Supervisors will be sent a notification
- When a Work Order is overdue, assigned Maintenance Managers will be sent a notification
How to set time frame triggers for Notifications of Maintenance coming due:
- Click your avatar in the top right hand corner and select the configuration panel.
- Now on the left hand side panel click Maintenance then click the Configuration tab at the top of the page to reveal the Maintenance Due Soon Parameters.
- Set the due soon parameters to the number of days, hours or KMs you would like a notification reminder to be triggered before the maintenance is due.
- To do so click the inside the parameter box. Set the amount and click the tick to confirm.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article