This help article will overview how a supplier can either choose to accept or reject a pending booking from Sydney Trains. We will also cover how to select/replace plant for the booking as well as the cancellation process.
How to View Pending Bookings
To view pending bookings simply click "Bookings" on the left hand side panel > select the "All Bookings" Tab > click the "Status" filter > select "Pending". You can choose to organise pending bookings by selecting "Start Date" in the column title.
For more information about a Pending booking simply click the the arrow to right hand side of the booking you wish to view. A panel will then open to reveal the booking details.
How to Reject a Pending Booking
1. Click the Reject button
2. To select the "Reason for Rejection" click inside the box and choose one of the drop down options.
3. Although not a required field, If you would like to add any supporting documentation or images to support the reason for rejection you can choose to do this next.
4. To finalise your rejection click "Submit"
How to Accept a Pending Booking
1. The pending booking in the Booking module by selecting the arrow on right hand side of the row.
2. Click the "Accept" button. The booking has now been accepted and moved into "Finalising" Status
Selecting Plant for an Accepted Booking
Suppliers are encouraged to select plant prior to the work taking place, as early as possible.
1. To select the plant you wish to go to site click the "Select Plant" button
2. Only compliant plant connected to Sydney Trains will show available for selection. To select an asset simply click the "select" button by the side of the asset you wish to use.
Replacing Booked Plant
You may change the selected plant at any time. To do so:
1. Click the "Replace Booked Plant" Button and select a different asset from the available options.
Cancelling an Accepted Booking
Accepted bookings cannot be cancelled in Aquipa. Please contact Sydney Trains Plant Hire Services to do so.