Reviewing Operator Applications for Approval
When reviewing submitted operator verifications you are reviewing the operator information submitted by suppliers.
1. Go to Dashboard
2. Click the OPERATOR APPLICATION FOR REVIEW widget to go to the list of operator verifications to review in the Operators tab
The number in the OPERATOR APPLICATION FOR REVIEW widget shows the number of submitted operator verifications that are awaiting review. If you don't see this widget got to Configure Dashboard and select it from the list. For more Dashboard guidance see our Configure Your Dashboard article.
3. New applications for approval are found in the "New operator requests approval" section of the Operators tab. Click the REVIEW button in the to open the review page
4. In verification review page:
- Review the operator's competencies
- Click on the image file links to open files in your browser
- Approve or Reject
- Approves the operator
- Automatically notifies the operator and supplier
- Makes the operator eligible for bookings that they have competency for
- Prompts you for a reason (provide a clear explanation for the supplier)
- Notifies the supplier business that submitted the application
- Creates a Case for the supplier to resolve the issue and resubmit the application. When the supplier re-submits the application the case will be automatically close
Reviewing Submitted Operator Verifications
Operator Verification is used to: Assist onboarding by providing a workflow for the verification of imported data Implement changes in requirements where additional information may be required about operators When reviewing submitted operator ...
Verification of plant operators is required to update and/or confirm information about that plant in order to meet the safety and compliance requirements of the hiring client. 1. Click "SHOW OPERATORS TO VERIFY" on the red banner to display a ...
How to mark an Operator as Unavailable
Marking an Operator as Unavailable will prevent that operator from appearing in bookings Go to the Operators tab Find the operator by scrolling the list or typing their name or email in the search bar Click the 3-dots menu for the operator Click Mark ...
How to View the Competencies for an Operator
Go to the Operators tab and locate the operator in the table Click the 3-dots menu and select View Operator to go to the profile page of the operator The Competencies table lists the verified competencies for the operator
How to Manage My Plant Operator Competencies
Mange your competencies: Login to Aquipa Go to the Operators tab in the left menu Click the View My Profile button at the top to open your operator profile page which will show a list of your current competencies, as well as Files Document Numbers ...