To manage operators go to the Operators tab.
1. Add operators from the list of users already in your Aquipa account, or
Invite operators by sending an email invitation. Operators who don't already have an account in Aquipa will be guided through setting up an account and accepting your invitation.
2. Manage each operator:
- View Operator takes you through to the profile page for that operator where you can manage competencies and eligibility for operation of your plant
- From Manage Barcodes you can connect and disconnect barcodes associated with this operator. Connecting a barcode that operators must have with them on site will enable fast lookup of that operator from the Aquipa mobile app
- Mark as Unavailable make the operator unavailable to be booked with your plant. When marked as unavailable, operators will no longer appear in bookings and will be removed from any bookings they are associated with
Manage Operator Competencies & Plant Approved to Operate
- Add additional competencies for the operator
- Manage competencies (including updating documentation, issued dates and expiry dates
- Manage which plant the operator is approved to operate. The system will automatically determine which plant an operator has competency to operate based on their competencies listed and the pre-configured ruled for your hiring client. You can override this selection by clicking the "BLOCK" button so that the operator will be blocked from any bookings for that plant
How to Manage My Plant Operator Competencies
Mange your competencies: Login to Aquipa Go to the Operators tab in the left menu Click the View My Profile button at the top to open your operator profile page which will show a list of your current competencies, as well as Files Document Numbers ...
Connect Plant Operators to your Business
Plant operators can be connected to your business in 2 general ways: "Employee operators" Operators that work as employees of your business Added as users in your Aquipa account Charges relating to these operators (e.g. operator connections to hiring ...
How to View the Competencies for an Operator
Go to the Operators tab and locate the operator in the table Click the 3-dots menu and select View Operator to go to the profile page of the operator The Competencies table lists the verified competencies for the operator
Connect Operators to your Clients
To make operators available for work bookings with hiring clients, you need to first connect the operator with your client so they can be verified. Once verified by your client, operators will be available for client work bookings with your plant. Go ...
Verification of plant operators is required to update and/or confirm information about that plant in order to meet the safety and compliance requirements of the hiring client. 1. Click "SHOW OPERATORS TO VERIFY" on the red banner to display a ...