How to Manage My Plant Operator Competencies
Mange your competencies:
- Login to Aquipa
- Go to the Operators tab in the left menu
- Click the View My Profile button at the top to open your operator profile page which will show a list of your current competencies, as well as
- Document Numbers
- Issued and Expiry Dates
- When the competency was last modified
- From the Add Competencies button at the top you can select additional competencies to add to your profile
- Manage your competencies (e.g. update documentation and expiry dates) by clicking the 3-dots menu for each competency in your list
You can also connect a barcode to your profile (e.g. your RIW card QR code) to enable easy lookup for your profile and competencies while out on site.
Operators Tab To manage operators go to the Operators tab. 1. Add operators from the list of users already in your Aquipa account, or Invite operators by sending an email invitation. Operators who don't already have an account in Aquipa will be ...
How to View the Competencies for an Operator
Go to the Operators tab and locate the operator in the table Click the 3-dots menu and select View Operator to go to the profile page of the operator The Competencies table lists the verified competencies for the operator
I have received an Invitation to Connect as a Plant Operator
If you have received an invitation to connect as a Plant Operator it means that a plant owner in Aquipa requires you to connect with them so that you can be booked for work with their plant. If you don't have an Aquipa account your email invitation ...
Verification of plant operators is required to update and/or confirm information about that plant in order to meet the safety and compliance requirements of the hiring client. 1. Click "SHOW OPERATORS TO VERIFY" on the red banner to display a ...
Manage Bookings as a Supplier
A Booking in Aquipa represents a package of work offered by a hiring client, to a supplier. Bookings are configured to the requirements of your hiring clients in Aquipa. When your hiring client creates a booking, the criteria defined in the booking ...