How to Add Attachments (Sydney Trains PHS Suppliers Only)
This is ONLY for Suppliers to Sydney Trains PHS
Make sure to add all Attachments to each of your plant. This way if a Sydney Trains booking requires this attachment your plant will show available for hire.
How to manage attachments (Add, edit, Delete):
1. Go to the Plant Profile Page for the plant you wish to add attachments to.
2. Click the "Edit icon" (Pencil) in the top right of the Plant Specifications card.
3. A Log Modification box will appear - In the description, type: Adding Attachments then click on Proceed to Edit Specifications
4. You are presented with a Modify & Confirm Specifications box. Scroll down until you see the Attachments field. In this area you can manage your attachments. By clicking inside this field you will get a dropdown of attachment options that are associated with that Plant Sydney Trains Category.
Follow the prompts to complete and submit.
5. Your attachments will appear under the General Details card on the Plant Profile Page.
Note: if you as a user do not see the ability to Manage Client Connections this may be a Permissions access issue. You will need to contact your account administrator to adjust your role and permissions.
How to Edit Plant Specifications
To edit your plant specifications: Go to the Plant Profile Page for the plant you wish to modify. Click the "Edit icon" in the top right of the Plant Specifications card. A Log Modifications box will appear. In the description write the reason for ...
Add Plant: Log in to your account Go to Plant tab (left menu bar) Select [ +Add Plant ] (top right of screen) 4. Add the General Plant Details: there are some mandatory fields you must enter. When you are adding plant, you will be asked for ...
Plant Key Documents
The Documentation section in each Plant Profile enables you to manage plant level documents. Key Documents is the place to keep important documents that need to be updated periodically and/or shared with your hiring clients. Please see this help ...
Confirming Work Logs as a Sydney Trains Business User
Video: Syd Trains Site Review (from Operator presenting you with a QR Code) Video of End-to-End work flow: Operator Check In to Syd Trains Site Review Confirming Work Logs: FAQ's Once Sydney Trains Site Representative approves the work log, can ...
Add Plant Key Documents
How to Add Plant Key Documents To add a plant key document simply 1. Click the documentation tab on the right hand side of the plant profile page. 2. Click 'Add New' and then either search or select from the drop down menu the document type you wish ...