Reporting and Analytics - Export Feature
Reporting and Analytics (R&As) are an ever evolving feature, dictated by user needs (customisations), feature development & how information is exported from different pages in Aquipa.
- Thus: if you have specific R&As that you would like to customise, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting & Analytics can be accessed in Aquipa in numerous ways and there are many different areas in Aquipa where you can:
- Download searched for information and EXPORT TO CSV (Search all logged information by Date and "Event" type)
- Download Plant Tables and EXPORT TO CSV
- Configure Dashboards for quick view and access to what information and analytics is important to you.
Search History and Export to CSV
- Open Dashboard
- Go to History Tab at top of page
- Search by choosing (a) Date Parameters (b) Filter by the type of information you want to
- EXPORT TO CSV - Use Pivot Tables in Excel to analyse data.
Download Tables (e.g. Plant Register) and Export to CSV:
You can download any number of Tables in Aquipa, you can use the "Column Picker" to choose the information columns you wish to include in your search and export. Example below is to download Plant Register:
- Go to Plant Tab
- "Column Picker" - choose all the columns of information you want to include in your export.
- Export to CSV (Use Excel Pivot Tables to analyse information)
Configure Dashboard for Quick View & Access:
- Dashboard can be configured to have "Quick Access/View" reports, links and graphs which can be further accessed to get a more granular view of the information that is important to you.
- This information can be EXPORT TO CSV as well.
For more information or requests, please contact: email@example.com
Dashboard - History View
Dashboard - History View: This is an overall history of ALL activity across all of your Plant. It can be filtered by Dates and Events that occur and this can be exported for analytics and reporting purposes. Filter Options: Business wide or own ...
Aquipa Release Notes - 16 April 2021 Features Allow users to login via a magic link Added ability to choose reasons for a case from a dropdown and filter cases by those reasons Allow applications and assessments to require teams to tick checkboxes ...
Manage User Role Permissions
Access and feature Permissions are based on the User Role given to each individual user in your account (see the Edit User Role article). Aquipa comes with default permissions sets for each User Role which can be managed by your account Owner and ...
Manage User Notifications
Manage User Notifications: Each User created has default notification settings applied, determined by the Role they were given when they were set up by their business administrator. See separate article on User Permissions. Depending on who you are ...