Why am I seeing a Verification Banner on my plant?
If you are seeing a "Plant Verification" banner (like the image below), your hiring client requires more information about your plant.
Verification is required to update and/or confirm information about that plant in order to meet the safety and compliance requirements of the hiring client.
- Click "SHOW PLANT TO VERIFY" on the red banner to display a filtered list of plant that require Verification
- Click the "VERIFY NOW" button on each plant row to begin verifying each plant
- Follow the prompts to complete and submit the Verification
- NOTE: you will come across a pop-up step called Modify and Confirm Specifications - there may be some Mandatory fields in this pop-up that you may need to fill out. (For example: Plant Type, Attachments etc)
- Your Verification submission will be reviewed by your hiring client
Note: During Verification, if you find that you don't have all the required information, you have can save what you have completed and return later to complete the verification process.
Click the 3-dot menu at top right of your screen
- Save and Continue: save while you complete the form
- Save and Exit: save what you have done, resume at a later time
- Exit without Saving: you will lose what you have put in since your last save
- Complete and Submit: click on here when you have completed all fields. Missed required fields will be highlighted.
Verification of plant operators is required to update and/or confirm information about that plant in order to meet the safety and compliance requirements of the hiring client. 1. Click "SHOW OPERATORS TO VERIFY" on the red banner to display a ...
Make ALL your plant available to Hiring Clients
Many of our suppliers choose to use Aquipa for a number of different reasons. Some suppliers simply use Aquipa to manage their own plant. This means only users of their own business have access and visibility to the plant in their Aquipa Admin. ...
Connect Operators to your Clients
To make operators available for work bookings with hiring clients, you need to first connect the operator with your client so they can be verified. Once verified by your client, operators will be available for client work bookings with your plant. Go ...
How to Edit Plant Specifications
To edit your plant specifications: Go to the Plant Profile Page for the plant you wish to modify. Click the "Edit icon" in the top right of the Plant Specifications card. A Log Modifications box will appear. In the description write the reason for ...
Manage Bookings as a Hiring Client
The Booking Panel Individual bookings are managed from the booking panel (see below). 1. Assign Booking Managers and Participants 2. Connect the Booking to a Project 3. Manage Booking Dates and Custom Fields configured for your business Click the ...