How can I view scheduled maintenance?
Scheduled maintenance services can viewed widely across all plant or narrowed down to specific plant.
To view Scheduled Maintenance Types across ALL of your Plant:
- Open aquipa
- Go to the Maintenance Tab on the Left Menu
- Use the Filters option to customise your search for what Maintenance have been scheduled, whats due next, types, when and who created etcetera.
To view Scheduled Maintenance Types for a specific Plant:
- Open to a specific Plant's Profile Page
- Go to the Maintenance Table (Spanner Icon to the right of the page)
- You will see a list of Scheduled Services for that plant - each scheduled service is represented by a row.
- Click on the row to take you into that Maintenance Conversation - Your service sheet will be included. You can perform the scheduled service. In addition you can comment, edit or add extra subtasks or information on this conversation page.
How to Log a Scheduled Maintenance
We highly recommend that you Schedule all Maintenance so when you or one of your team Log Maintenance - you do so against what was scheduled. However you can simply log a maintenance at any time. How to Log against a Scheduled Maintenance: We prefer ...
How to schedule maintenance services
Why use this feature? Scheduling maintenance services for your plant using Aquipa is a useful feature that allows you to manage your service intervals effectively. The system will notify you of all your up and coming maintenance in advance so you are ...
Can I Schedule Multiple Maintenance types for a piece of plant?
You can schedule multiple maintenance types for a pice of plant. These can be scheduled, viewed, edited/deleted and you are notified to perform them when they become due. What are the scenarios that exist where the ability to Schedule multiple ...
Can I create my own digital Maintenance Service Forms
Can I create my own digital Maintenance Service Type forms in aquipa aquipa? Yes you can. There is an inbuilt Form Builder where you can create your own digital maintenance service forms. You can access this by Clicking Checklists>Manage>Create Form ...
Send Public Link to View Plant
Send a Public Link to view plant: Send a Read Only view of a piece of plant to any person, internal to Aquipa or external. 1. Log in to your account. 2. Go to the Plant Profile Page of the Plant you wish to connect. 3. Share Plant Icon > Share ...