View evidence as an Operator that your checklist was performed
There are a three ways that you as an operator can view and provide evidence that a checklist has been performed. Choose the way that best suits you:
1. Scan the aquipa Registration Sticker
- Open the aquipa App > Menu (top left of screen)
- Scan QR Code
- The screen that appears will show you the last Checklist completed for that plant, who and at what time:
2. Checklists Tab from Menu
- Open the aquipa App > Menu (top left of screen) > Scroll down and click on the Checklists Tab
- History Tab at top left of this page
- Scroll down and across to see the latest Checklists completed - by whom and what time.
- View the Form - scroll across until you see the "3 dots" menu > click on this
3. Plant Table > Choose Plant > History - see latest Checklist
- Open aquipa App > Menu > Select Plant tab
- Choose & Click on the row of plant you wish to view > this opens the Plant Specific profile page.
- Go to the History Icon at top right of screen
- Scroll down or Filter to see latest Checklists
For help and technical support: email@example.com
How to Manage My Plant Operator Competencies
Mange your competencies: Login to Aquipa Go to the Operators tab in the left menu Click the View My Profile button at the top to open your operator profile page which will show a list of your current competencies, as well as Files Document Numbers ...
Perform Checklists in Offline Mode - Mobile Device
Q: What is "Offline" Mode? Offline mode means you can perform and submit a checklist (Plant Pre-start for example) with no cellular coverage (3G,4G,5G). When you submit the checklist after completing it, it will stay in the aquipa App "Outbox" until ...
I have received an Invitation to Connect as a Plant Operator
If you have received an invitation to connect as a Plant Operator it means that a plant owner in Aquipa requires you to connect with them so that you can be booked for work with their plant. If you don't have an Aquipa account your email invitation ...
Perform a Pre-Start Checklist - Mobile device
There are three ways you are able to Begin a Checklist on your Mobile Device. However the quickest way is to use the aquipa Mobile App to scan the QR Code on the aquipa Sticker, perform and submit the checklist. Please see this video: In summary ...
As an operator am I required to have my own Plant Services Subscription?
As an operator am I required to have my own Plant Services Subscription? If you are employed by only one business you are not required to have your own plant services subscription. All that is required is that you are set up as a user in the ...