View evidence as an Operator that your checklist was performed
There are a three ways that you as an operator can view and provide evidence that a checklist has been performed. Choose the way that best suits you:
1. Scan the aquipa Registration Sticker
- Open the aquipa App > Menu (top left of screen)
- Scan QR Code
- The screen that appears will show you the last Checklist completed for that plant, who and at what time:
2. Checklists Tab from Menu
- Open the aquipa App > Menu (top left of screen) > Scroll down and click on the Checklists Tab
- History Tab at top left of this page
- Scroll down and across to see the latest Checklists completed - by whom and what time.
- View the Form - scroll across until you see the "3 dots" menu > click on this
3. Plant Table > Choose Plant > History - see latest Checklist
- Open aquipa App > Menu > Select Plant tab
- Choose & Click on the row of plant you wish to view > this opens the Plant Specific profile page.
- Go to the History Icon at top right of screen
- Scroll down or Filter to see latest Checklists
For help and technical support: email@example.com
How to View the Competencies for an Operator
Go to the Operators tab and locate the operator in the table Click the 3-dots menu and select View Operator to go to the profile page of the operator The Competencies table lists the verified competencies for the operator
How to mark an Operator as Unavailable
Marking an Operator as Unavailable will prevent that operator from appearing in bookings Go to the Operators tab Find the operator by scrolling the list or typing their name or email in the search bar Click the 3-dots menu for the operator Click Mark ...
How to Manage My Plant Operator Competencies
Mange your competencies: Login to Aquipa Go to the Operators tab in the left menu Click the View My Profile button at the top to open your operator profile page which will show a list of your current competencies, as well as Files Document Numbers ...
How can I view scheduled maintenance?
Scheduled maintenance services can viewed widely across all plant or narrowed down to specific plant. To view Scheduled Maintenance Types across ALL of your Plant: Open aquipa Go to the Maintenance Tab on the Left Menu Use the Filters option to ...
Customise your Plant view page - Column Picker
In the left Menu Bar: In the left Menu Bar > choose Plant tab Go to the far right of page and choose the Column Picker icon (III) A Pop-up window will appear. Tick or un-tick the options that you would like displayed on this general plant view page. ...